You can purchase your Gunbot license at https://gunbot.shop
Here you will find download links for Gunbot 24.6.7:
What changes on v24.6.7?
– New dashboard: better looking dashboard with more data. Stats for inactive trading pairs are now available, as well as hourly, daily and weekly snapshots of asset balances.
– New spot strategy: stepgridscalp is a next iteration of stepgridhybrid and its trend module, trying to find a balance between scalping (quick, small trades with high probabilities of winning) and grid trading (DCA in more or less predictable steps)
– Stepgridhedge: make it possible to override buy/sell enabled when using ‘use trend’. Add more setting options: ‘Minimum step up pct’, ‘Minimum step down pct’, ‘Minimum step asymmetric’, ‘Instant open threshold (long)’, ‘Instant open threshold (short)’
– Stepgridhybrid: add ‘Minimum step pct’ option to use auto step size with a fixed minimum % step, option to set upper limit to partial sell quantity. Add settings to control minimum gain on partial and full sell orders
– Custom order arrow colors: configure custom colors for chart order arrow icons
– Simulator: Optionally configure custom starting balances
– Trading settings: add option to copy pair settings to all pairs with the same assigned strategy
Fixes and improvements in Gunbot 24.6.7
– Fix webhooks cases for long/short at limit/market for all exchanges.
– Fix closeLimit for customStrat.
– Refactor handing of ABP/unit cost target in GUI. Fixes the jumpy break even line
– Fix issue in trend module that prevented data being updated
– Update API endpoints for several external platforms
– Stepgridhedge: fix mark text and notification text when a dca order gets blocked by buy/sell enabled, while use trend is on
– Fix market buy percentage buttons in trading terminal
– Trading terminal: fix displayed symbol for market buy/sell orders on bybit
– Grid family strats: map current grid buy and sell targets to ‘price to buy / sell’ on dashboard
– Fix nonsensical buy count value in sidebar when using forever bags
– Fix problem with entering values starting with 0, in strategy editor for ‘IGNORE_TRADES_BEFORE’, ‘NBA’, ‘TRADES_TIMEOUT’, ‘KEEP_QUOTE’
How to upgrade from a previous Gunbot version?
If you are upgrading from v23 or lower, this release changes a lot about how strategy settings are handled in the browser interface, you will get the best experience by using a clean config at first.
Upgrading from v24.x steps:
– Download the full release file
– Unzip to a new folder
– Create a backup of your old Gunbot directory (you just need to copy the whole Gunbot folder to a new one)
– In the case your bot is running, stop it.
– Overwrite the executable file from the new v24.6.7 in your old Gunbot directory. Remember that the executable file is called gunthy-win.exe in Windows, gunthy-macos in Mac and gunthy-linux in Linux.
– Run Gunbot as you always do.