You can purchase your Gunbot license at https://gunbot.shop
Here you will find download links for Gunbot 13 Stable:
Gunbot v13 focuses on bugfixes and improving user experience. That’s why this time there is no long list of new features, just a long list of improvements.
New features / changes in v13
– New exchanges: Gunbot now supports trading on Idax and Cobinhood. Please note that Cobinhood only has an API key, not an API secret – use an IP restriction for your key for added security.
– Restrict buying with
SMACROSS : you can now restrict
SMACROSS to only place a single buy order, instead of buying on every cross up. Set
SINGLE_BUY true to only allow a single buy order.
– Improved privacy for Cryptosight: restrict who is allowed to view and interact with your Telegram bot. Use the
admin_id setting to specify one or more user IDs that are allowed to use your Telegram bot.
– Improved GUI template: better optimized for mobile usage, different color schemes and support for setting a custom highlight color.
– Changes to margin trading on Bitfinex (TV add-on): all amounts should now be specified in quote.
– Different alert syntax for closing positions on Bitmex (TV add-on): longs are now closed with CLOSELONG_, shorts with CLOSESHORT_ instead of CLOSE_ for both.
– New path for log files: per pair log files are now saved in the /gunbot_logs folder.
Notice for Bitmex users
It is strongly recommended to now use
STOP_SELL instead of
STOP_LIMIT by setting it’s value to 99999, to prevent accidental triggers.
Gunbot core bugfixes
– Better support for new currencies on Kraken, whatever shitcoin they are going to list, Gunbot will be ready to trade without needing an update
– Fix reversed orders array at Bittrex and Huobi
– Fix an issue that would cause multiple buys at Binance
– Fix an issue that would wrongly calculate trading map values on Binance
– Improve backward compatibility of ABP calculations
– Fix Huobi ABP
– Fix “lowerCase of undefined” error
– Improve SMACROSS behavior
– Cancel all stop orders if ROE is reached, on Bitmex
– Various fixes for manual orders through the GUI
– Fix buy/sell stop orders on Bitmex, for both market and limit orders.
– Fix STOP_LIMIT sometimes not working on Kraken
– Fix stop orders triggering “waiting for open orders”
– Fix Tl_ALLIN for long orders on Bitmex.
– Fix MACD-H display on custom strat
– Fix “toLowerCase” error
– Available funds are now used only after an RT_SELL.
– Fix FUNDS_RESERVE not being respected
– Fix clientId issue on KuCoin
– If a buy gets canceled then set off double buy protection.
– Correct an error that sometimes caused orders to be cancelled too early
– Improved triggering of DU orders
– Fix RT_SELL, RT_BUY triggering
– Fix “just bought”
– Fix price precision for CoinBase Pro
TradingView add-on bugfixes
– Fix TV plugin LONG orders amounts
– Fix TV buy order at Bittrex
– Fix an issue that would prevent some buy orders at Bitfinex using TV plugin
– Fix CLOSELONG,CLOSESHORT for Bitfinex. All amounts for Bitfinex margin are now defined in quote
– Better respect order amounts in LONG and SHORT alerts on Bitfinex.
– Fix occasional errors for LONG,SHORT,CLOSELONG,CLOSESHORT on Bitmex.
Notable bugfixes and changes to the GUI:
– New style and searchable dropdown selections
– Add GUI Tone color-picker in theme
– Fix navbar default active tab
– Fix imap tooltips
– Add themes for mobile
– Add Notification panel for mobile
– Update jquery cdn
– Major graphic update
– Improve mobile layout
– Redesign login page
– Update all the setting sections
– Improved tooltip texts
– Hide ROE_CLOSE for strategies that don’t use it
Notable changes to the Telegram bot:
– Fix notification profit percentage
– Hide wrong data in overview with multiple base
– Ability to restrict Cryptosight access to one or more Telegram users Fix creation/deletion of pairs. Changes are saved after going back to the main menu.
– Show contracts and liquidation price for margin
Download the update and unpack it to a new folder, copy the
gunbotgui.db files from your previous v12 installation into the new folder to keep your settings.
– Empty your browser cache for your Gunbot GUI (for example with ctrl-F5).
– In case you used https for the GUI, also make sure to copy both the key and certificate files to the new folder.
– If you have pairs that are already in DU or RT, also copy the /json folder from v12 to v13.
– New strategy parameters for v13 will be automatically added through the GUI the first time you update a strategy. This happens on a per strategy basis.
– Make sure to set the new Admin ID for Telegram, for better privacy.
– When you use email alerts, make sure the syntax of your alerts is correct.
Due to new libraries used, you cannot simply overwrite the executable for this release.