You can purchase your Gunbot license at https://gunbot.shop
Here you will find download links for Gunbot 25.0.1 with Defi (Only Defi access for Ultimate licenses):
What changes on v25.0.1?
– Defi access: this Gunbot version adds decentralized exchanges support. So far only one decentralized exchange is supported: dYdX. We will keep adding support for more dex exchanges. Note that dYdX does not provide a liquidation price in their API, the value Gunbot shows is an approximation
– New user made spot strategy: Quanta G-Type is a new kind of strategy in Gunbot: a bundled custom strategy available for Gunbot Ultimate users. This strategy is a geometric market maker hybrid designed to bootstrap and long term trade very large market price movements.
– New futures strategy: sgsfutures is like stepgridscalp, but for futures. Works in one direction mode on exchanges like Binance Futures or dYdX.
– New exchange: Bitget is now supported in Gunbot.
– Custom strategies: add methods for placing post only orders and retrieving pair state data from other running pair. Make exchange parameter in order methods configurable, so that a strategy running on one pair can place orders on many pairs accros multiple exchanges.
– Optionally fetch more candle data for charts: get up to 4k candles in charts. Can be enabled on setup page.
– Custom trading settings editor templates: with custom editor templates you can build the perfect editor for your style of configuring Gunbot.
– Stepgridhybrid: adds Trading Limit multiplier option.
– Stepgridhedge: adds option for custom trend variant, and adds panic close option.
– Compare pair stats: new configurable table on the dashboard to compare stats from different pairs.
– Bybit: add support for pair lists on trading settings page, instead of needing to manually enter pair names. Add support for AutoConfig jobs that use tickers data.
– Configurable API rate limit: a new setting (next to exchange credentials on the setup page) lets you configure a custom rate limit value that is enforced between any two API calls. Can be used to speed up processing.
Fixes and improvements in Gunbot 25.0.1
– Newest TradingView charting library: the charting library got upgraded to the latest version, bringing UX and performance improvements.
– Refactor mobile chart page: improve chart page navigation for small screens.
– Simulator starting balances editor: you can now easily configure simulator starting balances on the setup page.
– Rework settings for stepgridscalp: reconfigure settings layout to better group settings for various aspects of the stepgridscalp strategy. Notable settings changes: add ‘NONE’ option for exhaustion sensitivity, add option to only apply TL multiplier on grid buy orders.
– Add master_passphrase option: to differentiate between master and slave key, for exchanges using a passphrase like Coinbase Pro. set it in config.js same place where passphrase is set.
– Allow adding user defined parameters: in pair settings in the overview sidebar on the chart page.
– Improve GUI initial load time: make the bundle smaller by removing unused views (like /strategies) and optimizations in the bundling process.
– Total base assets chart: fix data collection for various futures exchanges.
– Coin-M Futures improvements: fix various items on chart and dashboard pages, to properly display data for Coin-M futures.
– Trading terminal: various fixes to improve the trading terminal, especially for Coin-M markets.
How to upgrade from a previous Gunbot version?
If you are upgrading from v23 or lower, this release changes a lot about how strategy settings are handled in the browser interface, you will get the best experience by using a clean config at first.
Upgrading from v24.x steps:
– Download the full release file. You will find the download links above, in this page. Just pick the release for your OS.
– Unzip to a new folder
– Create a backup of your old Gunbot directory (you just need to copy the whole Gunbot folder to a new one)
– In the case your bot is running, stop it.
– Overwrite the executable file from the new v25.0.1 in your old Gunbot directory. Remember that the executable file is called gunthy-win.exe in Windows, gunthy-macos in Mac and gunthy-linux in Linux.
– Run Gunbot as you always do.