You can purchase your Gunbot license at https://gunbot.shop
Here you will find download links for Gunbot 16.1.8:
New features and changes in v16:
– Support for specifying order rates for trades using TV add-on: Limit orders can now be placed at a rate specified in your alert.
– More filter types for AutoConfig:several new ticker filters for adding pairs with AutoConfig.
– Backtesting option for Autoconfig: simulate your filter settings for adding on historic ticker data.
Gunbot core bugfixes
– Fix several cases where a sell trailing range would no longer update.
– Fixes for amounts for trades using the TradingView add-on
– Fix support for Yobit (and likely many other exchanges with a similar issue).
– Fixes for Kumex: prices, ROE trailing and UTA on (MM only).
– Use AUD-BTC as BTC-MFI pair on btcmarkets.
– Add support for M20 futures on Bitmex.
-Download the update and unpack it to a new folder, copy the
gunbotgui.db files from your previous installation into the new folder to keep your settings.
– Make sure to set
TRADING_FEES for each exchange, in the exchange section (it changed from being a strategy setting to being an exchange setting. Either through the GUI or in
– Make sure to add the AutoConfig section to
config.js, see the example config file in the v16 release files.
– Empty your browser cache for your Gunbot GUI (for example with ctrl-F5).
– In case you used https for the GUI, also make sure to copy both the key and certificate files to the new folder.
– If you have pairs that are in DU or RT, also copy the /json folder from your previous installation.
– When you use email alerts, make sure the syntax of your alerts is correct.
– If you also want to migrate your settings for the Telegram bot, copy the
tgconfig.json file to your new folder as well.