You can purchase your Gunbot license at https://gunbot.shop
Here you will find download links for Gunbot 15.6.1:
New features and changes in v15:
– Over 100 new supported exchanges: Gunbot now supports spot trading on all exchanges supported by the ccxt library! This includes support for email alerts through the TradingView add-on.
– Binance US and HitBTC are supported now.
– Trading fees setting moves to exchange section: for easier strategy handling, the TRADING_FEES setting is now configurable per exchange. It’s no longer a strategy setting.
– Limit orders for TradingView add-on: optionally you can now let the TradingView add-on place limit orders instead of market orders.
– Pre-release of AutoConfig: with AutoConfig you can automate all kinds of things you previously could only do by hand. For example you can use it automatically add high volume trading pairs, assign a bag handling strategy for pairs that are not performing well, or automatically update pair overrides. It’s called a pre-release because there no GUI for it yet, it’s fully functional though.
Gunbot core bugfixes
– Bring back Telegram integration for the ARM edition.
– Porting many small exchange fixes from bitRage to Gunbot.
– Fix an issue that could cause unwanted restarts on Poloniex.
– Fix “bought already” problem that prevented trading for some users.
– Fix two long standing bugs that caused trailing to sometimes not trigger an order.
– Fix an issue on Kraken and Bittrex that caused all pairs to wait when there was an open order for a single pair.
– Fix an issue that could sometimes invert ROE on Bitmex.
– Fix for TV stoploss alerts.
-Download the update and unpack it to a new folder, copy the
gunbotgui.db files from your previous installation into the new folder to keep your settings.
– Make sure to set
TRADING_FEES for each exchange, in the exchange section (it changed from being a strategy setting to being an exchange setting. Either through the GUI or in
– Make sure to add the AutoConfig section to
config.js, see the example config file in the v15 release files.
– Empty your browser cache for your Gunbot GUI (for example with ctrl-F5).
– In case you used https for the GUI, also make sure to copy both the key and certificate files to the new folder.
– If you have pairs that are in DU or RT, also copy the /json folder from your previous installation.
– When you use email alerts, make sure the syntax of your alerts is correct.
– If you also want to migrate your settings for the Telegram bot, copy the
tgconfig.json file to your new folder as well.