You can purchase your Gunbot license at https://gunbot.shop
– Huobi support: Gunbot now supports trading at Huobi.
– Improved indicators and charts: tuning of indicators to better match TradingView, indicators shown in the GUI now match the indicator data Gunbot works with.
– Mobile optimization: the GUI is now optimized for use on mobile devices.
– TV margin trading: margin trading using the TradingView add-on is now supported at Huobi and Bitfinex.
– Multiple base: the new
MULTIPLE_BASE lets you trade the same coin with multiple base currencies.
– Override trading limit for TV: specify the trading limit in buy alerts to override your config: BUY_POLONIEX_BTC-ETH_0.01
– Stop trading after a number of sell orders: with
COUNT_SELL you can disable trading after a configurable number of executed strategy sell orders.
– Automatically disable bought price override: you can now leave a
BOUGHT_PRICE in place after you’ve set it, it is automatically disabled as soon as a valid price is available at the exchange.
– Configurable buyback level for RT: with
RT_BUY_UP_LEVEL you can specify when to buy back quote units, in previous versions this was hardcoded to the break-even point.
– Ichimoku: implement
– Improved portfolio value calculation: portfolio value calculation no longer depends on a third party conversion service.
– Stop limit / panic sell orders as market: where supported, stop limit orders are now placed as market orders to increase the likelyhood of filling them asap.
– Gain protection for all strategies: every sell method can now optionally use gain protection.
– Stepgain XTrend: the use of XTrend to confirm orders with stepgain is now optional, trading without this confirmation roughly equals the legacy stepgain behavior.
– Numerical DCA method: Double Up can now be used without any indicators, working purely with price changes.
– Never buy above: only allow buy orders at a configurable percentage below the last sell rate.
– New strategy presets: every new installation now includes several new strategy presets.
Most critical issues were already patched in the bugfix releases for v10. Notable new fixes:
– Improved load times for the GUI on the dasbhoard and charts pages. Mitigating timeout errors during GUI load.
– Allow Bittrex International users to use Gunbot on the new platform.
– Several fixes for
– Depreciating the separate RT process for stepgain. The normal RT process is now used.
– Fix several issues where partially filled orders would mess with RT.
Here you will find download links for Gunbot 11.7.5 Stable (Build 892), which includes support for a new exchange: Huobi, and a lot of fixes and improvements.
Upgrading instructions (If you want to update from Gunbot v10 and you want to keep your old settings instead of doing a fresh install)
Download the update and unpack it to a new folder, copy the config.js and gunbotgui.db files from your previous v10 installation into the new folder to keep your settings. In case you used https for the v10 gui, also make sure to copy both the key and certificate files to the new folder.
New strategy parameters for v11 will be automatically added through the gui the first time you update a strategy.
Due to new libraries used, you cannot simply overwrite the executable for this release.