– initial broken commit of Gunbot HFT: do not use this in production
– Entire Gunbot is now migrated to pure websockets.
– Only a very few initial api calls are sent with REST calls because exchanges do not send the entire history of an endpoint to websockets: they only send updates.
– So balances, candles, trades and many other endpoints MUST do their first call with REST api.
– PositionRisk at binance futures is not sent via websockets (and the few informations they send are not enough for our bot).
– For this reason we need to use positionRisk with REST api call at all the times (i’m throttling it with one api call when it is needed).
– You can decide the speed of your bot: set WS_SLEEP_TIME in milliseconds in bot section of your config and play with it looking at the speed of your bot changing.
– Example i start with WS_SLEEP_TIME: 2000 and the bot is throttled with 2 seconds per pair, being that you can use milliseconds, based on the ping you have to the exchange and yoru server performances, you can tune that down to 0 milliseconds if you are able to, or slower servers: use higher values up to 4/6 seconds (4000/6000).
– All pairs cycles at same time, it means if you have 300 pairs configured, each pair will cycle whenever a new websocket event comes in
– Ignore all errors that you would see on console log for now, i dont need reports, i’m giving you this just so you can start to play and i can start to have an idea of the mess that this beast will do around with thousands of different machines
– Stricly use this build with binanceFutures and/or futures_gunthy: anything else will not work