In this post we will keep you updated with the changelogs of latest Gunbot v21.x Beta versions.
Gunbot v21.3.0 Release Candidate
– Delay 0 in Binance Futures is allowed, without getting banned.
Gunbot v21.3.1 Release Candidate
– Patch kucoin api version.
– Fix an issue where selected and disabled pair did not get strikethrough font.
Gunbot v21.3.2 Release Candidate
– Fix kucoin upgrade broken balances.
Gunbot v21.3.3 Release Candidate
– Fix beaxy orders, beaxy precision for both quantity and price for all pairs, beaxy “Pay with BXY” feature.
Gunbot v21.3.4 Release Candidate
– Patch: some pairs at beaxy are returning wrong amount/price precision.
– Update to some modules in need of security updates: Update to this build.
– Kucoin precision amounts for V2 api users.
– A smoother throttle to ccxt rate limiter.
Gunbot v21.3.5 Release Candidate
– Implement MOC for 1scalper.
– Implement MARKET_BUY and MARKET_SELL for 1scalper, moto, grid, fib, supres.
– Implement proprietary TV indicator strategy: Elliot Waves Oscillator.
Elliot Waves Oscillator is a multi-purpose indicator that is able to signal the following:
– Entry points when crossing zero
– Swing trading when reversion happen
Created a strat that takes advantage of Elliot Waves Oscillator signals and joined it with one of my favourite closing strategies: TENKAN (Conversion line) from Ichimoku
– Set EWO true in futures MM strategy variants.
(in config.js you can manually set “EWO”: true in your strategy or pair override)
It will go LONG when EWO crosses up zero.
It will go SHORT when EWO crosses down zero.
If entry points were triggered by EWO crossing (as above): it will wait for TENKAN like to go above candles body (if LONG) or below candles body (if SHORT) and then will start the ROE scalper in the attempt to catch the max possible profit.
After an initial pump or dump that your bot closed at profit with TENKAN/ROE_SCALPER it is likely to happen a sideway swinging for some time in order for price to retrace/adjust.
During that time EWO will be useful again: the bot tries to catch the swinging by observing EWO and use these top/bottom to enter the trades.
LONG on bottom and then close at simple ROE_SCALPER (because during sideways movements TENKAN is not reliable) or SHORT on top and then close again at simple ROE_SCALPER.
If another breakout happens, EWO would help us again: it would lead toward the zero and we would start again the initial entry points with TENKAN+ROE_SCALPER.
– It accepts DCA_SPREAD
The logic behind this kind of DCA is similar to TENKAN close:
If the price reverses against our entry point we wait for TENKAN going below candles body (if LONG) and then we DCA (assuming DCA_SPREAD is met).
In case of SHORTs if the price goes up against our entry point, we wait for TENKAN to go above candles body and then we DCA (assuming DCA_SPREAD is met).
1- This strat is able to catch breakouts and enter trades on them.
2.- After the pump/dump we expect sideways: we scalp on those swinging until the next breakout.
3.- We use the power of TENKAN to start ROE scalper or catch the lowest DCA point we can.
– Implement beaxy on error and on close websockets events in the attempt to reconnect if we got disconnected and we are not receiving trading history anymore
– Update tv charting library to v18
– Several fixes for mobile portrait views.
– Add ftx pair list to gui. Get rid of error when trying to fetch huobi pairs. Several small fixes for pair selection for other exchanges.
– Add some extra error handling for writing config.js and autoconfig.json after changes in gui.
– Add autoconfig.json to config backup function. A copy is saved in the /backups folder each time a config change is saved in the gui.
– Fix some tooltip errors.
Gunbot v21.3.6 Release Candidate
– Fixes an issue that would show duplicate orders at trading history.
– Fix an issue that would calculate wrong ABP in case of partial sells.
– Experimental spotGrid to futures: set “futuresGrid”: true in your strategy or pair override and use this list of settings (adapt values to your needs):
– “MAX_OPEN_CONTRACTS”: 1 (expressed in quote balance)
accepts the above MOC ^^
– make EWO swinging on sideways a bit more reactive.
Export config file (without api keys and sensitive data): Go to gui > settings > Export Settings and download a copy of your config.js file without api keys and other sensitive data.
– Pair names in main dashboard table now link to chart.
– Fix “unable to set “time” of undefined” error.
Gunbot v21.3.7 Release Candidate
-Fix MOC for futuresGrid.
Gunbot v21.3.8 Release Candidate
– Fix immediate buy at futuresGrid.
Gunbot v21.3.9 Release Candidate
– Compounding MVTS and KEEP_QUOTE in new breakeven function.
Gunbot v21.4.0 Release Candidate
– Move annoying logs to debug level.
Gunbot v21.4.1 Release Candidate
– Make futuresGrid available for all.
Gunbot v21.4.2 Release Candidate
– Protect futuresGrid users from CZ flashcrashes.
Gunbot v21.4.3 Release Candidate
– Notify the user and stop futuresGrid if they mistakenly start with an already open short position.
– Take in consideration eventual withdrawals for the “new ABP” formula.
Gunbot v21.4.4 Stable preview
– attempting to serve a release considered safe to run for the majority of our users as many bugs have been fixed.
– allowing binance futures reductions to use amounts that are lower than minimum allowed.
– possible fix to all of those pairs that dont cycle or cycle once.
– providing ARM build. Tested on pi4 + raspbian.
this build should be tested including all libraries folders in the zip file.