Gunbot v21.7.6 – Stable preview
– Allowing limit/market orders for ALL tenkan dca orders, native or not.
– Add bid/ask spread value to dca_spread for people that want to use tiny dca% values (else they might trigger at each new “close” value)
You actually NEED to specify you want MARKET_BUY/MARKET_SELL orders with native/tenkan dca methods, so if you were using ewo, tenkan, MM_TENKAN and you want to keep using market orders for dca, set MARKET_BUY/MARKET_SELL true in your strategy or pair overrides
Gunbot v21.7.7 – Stable preview
– Fix an issue that would trigger a double order with dca method tenkan.
– Increase decimals digits for more telegram alerts readability.
Gunbot v21.7.8 – Stable preview
– Fixes for gui and telegram pnl.
– Fix an issue that would prevent dca method tenkan to fire.
– Add CT_RESTART_MULTIPLIER parameter to control how far above last sell rate CT should ‘restart’ and place another buy order.
Gunbot v21.7.9 – Stable preview
– Fix DCA_METHOD tenkan for coin-m.
– Enforce kucoin api v2: by 1st of May you wont be able to use api v1 anymore at kucoin, if you didn’t yet, upgrade your api keys now so we have plenty of time to double check everything is working as expected. Remember the api passphrase will change too: update it in gunbot soon as you can.
– Kumex is going down by 1st of May as well: soon(TM) kucoin futures available in Gunbot.
Gunbot v21.8.0 – Stable preview
– Take off Kucoin api response from console log.
– Fix sup/res flipping instead of closing.
– Fix multiple dca on futures,
– Fix a promise rejection at beaxy.
– Fix of fg margin strat by default.
– Fix kraken precision for USDT-BTC pair.
– Fix parsing of pairs at ftx spot market.
– AutoConfig: fix ftx pair names in jobs that use ticker data
Gunbot v21.8.1 – Stable preview
– fix telegram and technical indicators libraries for newly upgraded modules.
– fix dashboard crash.
– Hide unused buy line in chart for spotgrid family
– Update tooltip for max open contracts
– New strategy options for spotGridAdvanced:
TREND_OPEN: ‘Only allow opening a new position when trend is bullish’
TREND_BLOCK_DCA: ‘No DCA orders allowed when trend not bullish’
TREND_LOWER_DCA: ‘Use double DCA distance when trend not bullish’
‘Trend’ is monitored using various EMAs and indicators on both the 4h and 15m charts, using candle close data.
The strategy itself does not need to run on either of these chart periods.
The exact conditions will not be disclosed.
Gunbot v21.8.2 – Stable preview
– Migrate all users to serverless license verification: if our license server is down your bot will keep working, rather a new or already running bot.
Actual limitation to this: you won’t be able to change api keys or wallet address while the license server is down. You will have to wait it goes up again.
Etherscan can go down too: while we have observed they go up again pretty quickly, it is my intention to code a fallback for that in the future.
– Add 3 alternate bullish scenarios for “sga trend”. No settings changes.
– Add several scenarios that flag the end of a bullish market, for use with trend options in spotGridAdvanced. No settings changes needed.
– “Sga trend”: improve indicator lookback conditions, add another bullish scenario.
Gunbot v21.8.3 – Stable preview
– Gunbot announces partnership with Bybit and Huobi exchanges.
– Fixes to spot exchanges PNL for not sga strategies (for both gui and telegram).
– Fix futures_gunthy trading history order amounts being always null.
– Set back MOTO dca to its native behaviour.
– “SGA trend”: Add two more scenarios that flag the end of a bullish market.
– Add several more bullish scenarios to “sga trend”.
Due to this upgrade, a sync of etherscan and basically every ethereum client is needed in order to see new blocks data.
Gunbot v21.8.4 – Stable preview
– Update to latest beaxy coin infos values.
Gunbot v21.8.6 – Stable preview
– Implement LONG/SHORT positions at same time on the same pair for bybit exchange at USDT-m coins. Just use pair naming like “USDT-BTC-LONG” and “USDT-BTC-SHORT” and Gunbot will process those pairs on the same symbol, keeping trading history, orders and calculations based on the hedge mode.
– Fix an issue that would flip a position in case of limit close orders.
– Fix XDG/DOGE coin at kraken
– “sga trend”: prioritize bullish scenarios over reversal scenarios
– FuturesGrid: assume currentQty is 0 when exchange sends null.
– Fix GUI crash on pairs page in case a pair has an empty array as override value.
Gunbot v21.8.7 – Stable preview
– Pushed short for futuresGrid.
the same old futuresGrid like you know it already
lets futuresGrid trade shorts, behaves just the same as in long mode – just in a different direction
tries to automatically determine the direction to trade, based on EMAs, OBV and ATR on 4h and 15m (independent from your strategy period). If no clear direction is detected, no new position gets opened.
If you change direction while in a position in the opposite direction, futuresGrid will just continue working on that position until it closes. Next time a new position gets opened the new direction applies.
Gunbot v21.8.8 – Stable preview
– Fix a case futuresGrid woudnt ever trade.
– Inject futures_gunthy tickers collection to ac.
Gunbot v21.8.9 – Stable preview
– fix an issue that would use quote value instead of base value to open shorts at bybit.
– spotGridAdvanced: add two settings to control dca distances when TREND_LOWER_DCA is used and trend is not bullish:
TREND_GRID_MULTIPLIER & TREND_CT_MULTIPLIER
TREND_CT_MULTIPLIER: ‘Multiplier to adjust CT buy target while trend is not bullish and TREND_LOWER_DCA is used\n\nA value of 2 would double the distance, a value of 1 results in the same behavior as when TREND_LOWER_DCA is disabled’,
TREND_GRID_MULTIPLIER: ‘Multiplier to adjust the next DCA target while trend is not bullish and TREND_LOWER_DCA is used\n\nA value of 2 would double the distance, a value of 1 results in the same behavior as when TREND_LOWER_DCA is disabled’,
– Fix parameter hiding for GAIN in futuresGrid strategy editor.
Gunbot v21.9.0 – Stable preview
– Add TL_MULTIPLIER to futuresGrid (works same as in sga)
Can be used to increase or decrease the invested amount with each consecutive buy order.
Examples with trading limit 100 usdt and max buy count 3
1: each buy order is for 100 usdt
1.5: first buy 100, second buy 150, third buy 225
2: first buy 100, second buy 200, third buy 400
– Also add TL_MULTIPLIER to short side of futuresGrid
– Change futuresgrid close for bybit to “close” instead of “opposite order…”
– If you are using FTX with a subaccount, set this in config.js in ftx exchange section (same place you set api/secret)
or it wont let you use your subaccount api keys
This will be the last time we are releasing Gunbot using REST api calls: by the next round, we move to full websockets for all supporting exchanges.
– Fix sell orders at Kraken.
– Fix DU count preventing smacross and other strategies to keep going even tho DU was disabled.
– Fix fibonacci.
– Fix kraken futures cycling.
– Fix an issue that would prevent stop limit to fire in futures markets.
– Fix bybit futuresGrid.
– Fix ROE showing value in futuresGrid even with no position size.
– Add additional time check to trend update logic.