Gunbot v21.4.5 Stable preview
– Fixes futuresGrid not opening a position immediately after close.
– fix EWO for coin-m.
– fix futuresGrid for coin-m.
– validated unit tests on the following strategies:
> gain, stepgain, bb, bbta, ichimoku, TSSL for spot, futures and main reversion.
Gunbot v21.4.6 Stable preview
– Fix a reference in futuresGrid.
Gunbot v21.4.7 Stable preview
– Certify SMACROSS strategy for spot/futures/mean reversion processes.
– Fix an issue on GRID strategy that would fire a buy/long order in some edge cases.
– Fix an issue that would use ROE close in futuresGrid.
– Fix an issue in futuresGrid not wanting to DCA in coin-m.
Gunbot v21.4.8 Stable preview
– you can enable futuresGrid in your strategy or pair override for futures markets
– you can enable futuresGrid as BUY_METHOD and SELL_METHOD if you are not a Market Maker
– Makes DCA_METHOD: “TENKAN” available for all futures/margin legacy strategies (gain, BB, BBTA, SMACROSS etc)
– Makes DCA_METHOD: “TENKAN” available for the futures strategy variants MOTO, 1SCALPER, FIB, SUPRES, PULLBACK
– DCA_METHOD: “TENKAN” is not applicable to GRID futures strategy
– DCA_METHOD: “TENKAN” is the same identical DCA logic of EWO strategy
– If you miss or don’t want to use TENKAN as your DCA method, set DCA_METHOD: “NATIVE”
This setting is in strategy variants for MM users and in margin tab of not MM users
– fix GUI trading history row number resetting to 5 rows after a few seconds
– general revision of all spot strategies and their variants in order to test locally that everything is working as expected. KNOWN ISSUES: tradingview.com indicators are a centralized library that runs over historical data collected over years of trading. Some value of some indicators might get different value compared to your Gunbot PERIOD selection and CANDLES_LENGHT settings. Other indicators (for example ADX or STOCH_RSI) are using a different legacy formula: those values will never match with tradingview.com. For references about the indicators formula Gunbot uses, you can read here: https://tulipindicators.org/list
– Implement: “spotGridAdvanced”
– Fix EMA labels in Easy Edit
– Fix headline text for sell settings in Easy Edit
– Add check for missing TRADING_FEES in config healing module
– Improve handling of syncing changes in config.js to GUI. Changing in config.js are now pushed to GUI asap, unless the GUI has unsaved settings changes. If settings changes stay unsaved in GUI for over 15m, changes from config.js file are pushed to GUI.
– Consider keep quote for showing/hiding trailme buy chart line
– Improve tooltip text for setITB
– Remove a few symbol renaming rules for Poloniex as they seem no longer needed (involving BCH / BSV)
– Add spotGridAdvanced to GUI strategy editor
– add EWT and OCEAN at Kraken
– spotGrid and spotGridAdvanced are available for all spot users
– futuresGrid is available for all futures users: use futuresGrid true/false in your strategy if you are MM user or use it as buy/sell method if you are not an MM user
DCA_METHOD: NATIVE or TENKAN are available for all futures/margin strats and for the following MM strats:
– MOTO, 1SCALPER, FIB, SUPRES, PULLBACK
– MOTO, 1SCALPER, FIB, SUPRES, PULLBACK
TENKAN method will NOT work on the following:
-pure MM (futures and spot), GRID
Gunbot v21.4.9 Stable preview
– changes for spotGRidAdvanced.
Gunbot v21.5.0 Stable preview
– Fixes a case in continuous trading where next dca price was 0
Gunbot v21.5.1 Stable preview
– implement “USE_LEGACY_ABP”
Gunbot v21.5.2 Stable preview
– Factor in keep quote when trying to figure out “buy count” in spotGrid and spotGridAdvanced.
– Improve determining current buy count in SGA.
Gunbot v21.5.3 Stable preview
– Fix ftx spot pnl.
– Remove XRP pairs from pair selection for binanceus.
– Fix issue with exporting safe config copy.
Gunbot v21.5.4 Stable preview
– Separate PNL calculation of spotGridAdvanced from normal spot trading.
– Handle several edge cases regarding continuous trading start and order quantities.
Gunbot v21.5.5 Stable preview
– Fix beaxy trading history.
Gunbot v21.5.6 Stable preview
– Fix HR reductions at bf.
– Fetch dashboard “du count” directly from spotGrid / spotGridAdvanced.
– Fix beaxy trading history
– Fix ftx walletBalance/availableMargin.
– Fix dca invest calc.
– Add funds reserve to SGA.
– Give DCA_METHOD a dropdown in strategy editor.
– Add support for FUNDS_RESERVE to spotGridAdvanced. If base balance minus planned buy amount is less than specified as reserve, no buy order will get placed.
– Initial porting of “Gekko” bot algo to calculate pnl
– Ftx walletBalance/marginBalance attempt to make it identicaly to bf.
– Fix crash in strategy editor when DCA_METHOD was expected, but not present in strategy.
– spotGridAdvanced: block CT buy trades in case they are above break even.
– Features in case binance futures api issues happen:
– Strategy EWO: Fix for send long/short orders.
– Strategy TENKAN DCA for all strategies.
– Strategy PULLBACK: identical to EWO, close logics are not affected by the lockdown.
– Strategy MOTO: identical to EWO, close positions functions are not affected by the lockdown.
– Strategy FIBONACCI: identical to EWO, close positions functions are not affected by the lockdown.
– Strategy SUPPORT/RESISTANCE: identical to EWO, take in consideration supres timer is already locking trades based on that setting, this extra check is on top of the timer (it means it double checks only when your personal timer is expired). Close position orders are not affected.
– Strategy GRID: identical to EWO, last buy and last sell rates are stored from the fired order internally if the Margin Availability changed. GRID does not provide any close position method.
– All ROE close, reductions, stop loss orders are not affected by this hack
– Strategy ONESCALPER: identical to EWO, locks on top of one scalper timer if the trading history is not coming, roe scalper and close positions are not affected, add to position when roe is positive is affected by this lockdown.
– All ROE_SPREAD functions are affected by this lockdown.
– Strategy FUTURESGRID: identical to EWO, close position is not affected
– Ftx beaxy trading history
– Limits GUI last order notifications to orders that happened in the last hour