Gunbot Shop › Gunbot Forum › General Discussion › Gunbot v22 Beta versions changelogs
In this post we will keep you updated with the changelogs of latest Gunbot v22.x Beta versions.
New fixes and changes in v22.0:
This version includes several fixes that improve user experience compared to the last stable version, 21.1.0
– Improved and fixed PNL calculations for telegram bot.
– Migrated to Websockets system making Gunbot faster and increasing GUI performance.
– Updated to keep compatibility with latest api system changes of Binance, Kucoin etc…
– Pullback strategy fixed.
– ADX strategy fixed.
– Give custom strats the option to draw trading targets as lines on the chart.
To use an external module, first place it in a folder called ‘user_modules’ in the Gunbot root folder.
Then require it in your strategy code, like this:
On Linux (and likely macOS):
const cryptopanic = gb.method.requirejs(gb.modulesPath + ‘/cryptopanic’)
const cryptopanic = gb.method.requirejs(gb.modulesPath + ‘\\cryptopanic’)
The above assumes you have a module in a folder called cryptopanic in the user_modules folder.
gb.modulesPath returns the path to whereever your gunbot folder is on your filesystem.
If you are updating from a previous 2x.x version, you can do it just by replacing the new Gunthy-win.exe file in your “old” Gunbot directory. For instructions on how to make a fresh installation, you can check this video -> https://gunbot.shop/gunbot-21-presentation-and-installation-video-tutorial/
Gunbot Shop - https://gunbot.shop
Gunbot v22.0.1 – Patch release
– sga: fix case where ct sell should be allowed, but wasn’t
– Fix fetching pair lists for huobi.
– Remove irrelevant KEEP_QUOTE from futuresGrid strategy editor.
Gunbot v22.0.2 – Patch release
Gunbot v22.0.3 – HFT – alpha
– initial broken commit of Gunbot HFT: do not use this in production
– Entire Gunbot is now migrated to pure websockets
– Only a very few initial api calls are sent with REST calls because exchanges do not send the entire history of an endpoint to websockets: they only send updates.
– So balances, candles, trades and many other endpoints MUST do their first call with REST api
– PositionRisk at binance futures is not sent via websockets (and the few informations they send are not enough for our bot)
– For this reason we need to use positionRisk with REST api call at all the times (i’m throttling it with one api call when it is needed).
– You can decide the speed of your bot: set WS_SLEEP_TIME in milliseconds in bot section of your config and play with it looking at the speed of your bot changing.
– Example i start with WS_SLEEP_TIME: 2000 and the bot is throttled with 2 seconds per pair.
– Being that you can use milliseconds, based on the ping you have to the exchange and your server performances, you can tune that down to 0 milliseconds if you are able to.
– For slower servers: use higher values up to 4/6 seconds (4000/6000)
– All pairs cycles at same time.
– It means if you have 300 pairs configured, each pair will cycle whenever a new websocket event comes in.
– Ignore all errors that you would see on console log for now.
– Strictly use this build with binanceFutures: anything else will not work.
Gunbot v22.0.4 – HFT – alpha
– Adding binanceFutures coin-m coins, binance spot on websockets.
– Adding WS_SLEEP_TIME in GUI.
– Fix long standing bug of pnl not showing in gui without a bot restart.
Gunbot v22.0.5 – HFT – alpha
– Fix some undefined things that have been reported and prevent 22.0.4 to start for some users.
Gunbot v22.0.6 – HFT – alpha
– Catch other undefined values/errors preventing the bot to run smooth.
– Parsing WS_SLEEP_TIME as a number.
Gunbot v22.0.7 – HFT – alpha
– Fix a candles rejection that would prevent websockets to reconnect on watchCandles.