– Fix a long standing bug that would prevent stoch oscillator to green light buy orders.
– Attempt to speed up okx cycling time.
– fix an issue that would fetch the wrong TRAIL_ME_BUY_RANGE.
– fix bybit MM spot orders.
– Trading settings: update supported candle timeframes for bittrex
– Trading settings: add new setting for futuresgrid
– Futuresgrid: separate MAX_OPEN_CONTRACTS for long and short directions with new setting for short side: MAX_OPEN_CONTRACTS_SHORT.
– Fix an issue for spot MM orders at bybit v5.
– Fix bybit MM spot simulator parsing error.
Quanta GT v1.02
For those already using Quanta GT:
The strategy name is now fixed to “quanta_g_type.” Please update it in config.js.
“BUY_INTERVAL” and “SELL_INTERVAL” are replaced by a single “INTERVALS”: value. Update this before starting.
Safe way: Make a copy of your production instance and test the changes in simulation mode first.
Quick way: Just make the updates and pray
For new users: Test in simulation mode until you’re sure about it.
• You can now adjust all settings and setup using GB gui editor
• The trading model is no longer floating, it now uses a fixed basis model. If you’re already running the strategy, you’ll notice a one-time change in trade placement.
• Design changes have been made to visuals and some sidebar indicators (EBIT/Sortino/CAGR etc).
• Orders will now always try “post-only” before going to “limit order.” Limit order slippage won’t affect future trades now.
• “Rebalance mode” is now quantitative. You can set up its hysteresis deviation in the settings and see details in the sidebar.
• “Market Maker” and “hedge mode” aren’t available yet.
• Lots of code improvements, too many to list.
As usual to enable Quanta directly in Gunbot, set “dave”: true in your strategy override
– AutoConfig: fix tickers for bybit v5 api (spot and derivatives).
– Chart datafeed: ensure sane start and endtime in case of missing data
– Chart datafeed: fix several issues, possibly mitigating the memory leak
– fix bybit normal_spot balances.
– Quanta GT v1.03.
Change application of decimal precision on buy and sell values.
Forced decimal refresh into css
Additional data in order rejection debug
– Autoconfig: fix saving bybit tickers to file.
Some experimental changes to help deal with order cycling when exchange does not feedback data
Auto buy function changed to logarithmic equations to better balance entry quote buy amount
Fixed some gui visuals
Activated automagic GUI option which sets the bots desired visuals – set this in strat editor > advanced
Added additional debug in the order execution function
Feedback in Elite and thanks
Custom strat editor hardcoded “dave”: true – feedback required pls
Removed all market maker and hedge options from gui strat editor
– Chart: improve memory usage
– this build fixes open long/short, close long/short for bybit not-uta accounts from both strategies and gui terminal.
– this build fixes open orders not being shown on chart for bybit uta/normal accounts
Quanta GT v1.06
AutoSetup function has been completely rewritten offering clear descriptions of setup problems and possible solutions.
Where Autosetup has not completed due to conditions not being met, gui now shows an error message to check console
Spread variability due to decimal precision is now expressed as a min/max spread under tooltips on Intervals. These values express the min and max spread size variability over the entire trading range
SLEPA and BLEPA visuals are now correctly labelled and unified with gui sidebar.
– Chart: optimize line placement logic for large numbers of lines.
– improving mem usage
– Trading settings: add webhooks trading terminal strategy. Allows you to easily create a webhooks based trading strategy.
– Chart datafeed: fix the timecode violation error.
Gunbot v25.6.2 Release Candidate
– this build aims to fix various ROE and other GUI visualized hiccups reported for bybit.
– fix wrong encryption of secret keys that happened on some edge cases.
Gunbot v25.6.3 Release Candidate
– This build aims to correct bybit ROE, targets, liquidation price and Buy Count jumping
– It also corrects binance futures Coin-M issues.
– This builds also fixes bybit total assets in GUI.
Gunbot v25.6.4 Release Candidate
– fix telegram pnl for bybit close orders.
Quanta GT v1.07
• Fixed an issue where orders might cycle if orderDepth exceeds the upper or lower limits
• Basis calculations are now rounded down to decimalPricePrecision to stop any edge cases where wallet balance falls into decimal rounding
• Included more checks to make sure only viable orders are processed in orderStore
• Code is more efficient, especially in the “orderCentre” and “orderReset” areas
• There was a bug that sometimes didn’t reset orders if certain balances were too low. That’s fixed now
• Added checks to ensure the values given by “orderCentre” are postable
• Moving from variable to fixed basis removed the requirement for post-only orders, removed post-only for now and will re-add it as a user selectable option in a future build
• Some NaNs have been cleaned up.
– Chart sidebar: fix available for order stat for bybit derivatives.
Gunbot v25.6.5 Release Candidate
– Fix short pnl in telegram messages for bybit.
Gunbot v25.6.6 Release Candidate
– Fix stepgrid family orders for bybit spot (both normal and unified).
– Fix gui trading terminal exposing base asset for bybit spot orders: universal rule for all spot market is buy and sell in quote.
– Trading settings: fix preview charts for swap pairs.