-Fix an issue with missing simulator orders.
– fix an issue that would wrongly assign one api slot to mex_gunthy.
– fix an issue that would miss total base assets for bybit spot.
Setup page: add support for importing custom trading settings editor templates.
– fix an issue that would wipe out huobi and okgunbot trading history.
– Trading settings: allow select hints to appear while user generated editor template is used.
– Fix bitget balances.
– Fix simulator open orders.
– Fix telegram bot startup errors.
– Pass dydx equity to gui.
– Gui api: add support for bitget pair lists.
– sghedge: add new STATIC_CLOSE_QTY opion, to close only in 1x tl qty.
– Alternatively allow using PERIOD_SHORT for v3 trend module, when omitted PERIOD will be used for lowest timeframe.
– Chart page: use equity instead of available, for base balance on dydx.
– Trading settings: add new setting for sghedge.
– Trading settings: add new setting for sghedge.
– Remove old bitget-specific exceptions in chart sidebars.
– dydx: fix closing positions at ROE.
– dydx: fix MM errors.
2023 is the year we go full blockchain with license server
– implemented login with metamask: set “metamask”:true in your config and let’s start to play with it.
– by allowing to login with your decentralized wallet, we aim to go fully serverless and be able to sign your license at blockchain, making your gunbot able to run forever and making you able to change exchanges/api and other shiz without having to mess with license server (that could go down).
if you ignore the above setting, normal authorization is performed
– by popular demand: initial implementation of ChatGPT in Gunbot…find it…
– Chart: fix conditions to display break even line.
– Chart sidebars: refactor handling of roe and abp values, nothing is calculated in frontend anymore
– Trading settings: fix missing market orders option for sgsfutures.
– Dashboard: fix balances not updating.
– Refactor chart code. Fix known issues related to switching pairs.
– Chart: set initial scaling to auto, when starting bot core and first chart loads.
– Chart: lower the time it takes for data in the overview sidebar to update, after changing selected pair.
– Trading settings: use same period on sghedge short pair as on long pair.
Markets sidebar: fix broken position size indicator.
– trading terminal: fix percentage buttons for spot sell orders.
– Fix gui crash on trading settings page when a nonsensical gunthy wallet is configured.
– fix metamask stopping bot core when disabled.
– fix dydx orders errors.
– fix dydx close positions orders.
– Overview sidebar, fix double % sign.
– fix MARKET_ORDERS tooltip label.
– fix mex_gunthy error at startup,
-Chart: fix missing save/load button.
– chart: don’t show low timeframe supports for sgs.
– overview sidebar: fix double % sign for dydx roe.
– Setup page: fix several problems with overwriting exchange data that’s already in config, when making a change on setup page.
– Setup page: fix available market types for futures_gunthy.
– Add an option (in setup > various settings) to completely disable chart timescale marks.
– Fix annoying css problem with autocomplete elements.
– Refactor trading settings views. Improve onboarding step guide. Fix refreshing chart timescale marks.
– sgs: add BTFD status to sidebar strategy info.
– sgs: make btfd target chart line more informative.
– sgsfutures: fix partial sell volume for coinm markets.
– sgsfutures: fix issue that caused sell orders to be refused when max open contracts is exceeded.
– Fix btfd auto target
– sgsfutures: port BFTD mode from stepgridscalp.
– stepgridscalp: Selectable support level for auto targets mode, don’t apply mbc on BTFD mode, add option for partial SL.
– stepgridscalp: fix cancel orders for btfd mode.
– stepgridscalp: add BTFD mode, add option for configurable first buy step multiplier during trend scalping. See strategy editor for settings details.
– code editor: fix repeated filename suffix when saving a strategy file.
– Chart datafeed: get more candles faster on first chart load
– Trading settings: improve handling of ‘customized settings’, fix inconsistencies with new BTFD default params.
– Chart: increase performance of changing pairs
Improve error handling for fetching additional candles in gui.
– this is a mandatory update for MEXC users: the exchange is going to shutdown their API v2 servers by 31 of march 2023. This build migrates our wrapper to their API v3 servers.
> Beware: their maintenance for the migration is ongoing and will proceed further. A lot of pairs are and will be not tradable using their API servers during the entire maintenance process. I suggest you to follow up on their website to understand what pairs are available from their API servers.
– this build also fixing the stuck/crashing bots reported.
– Trading settings: change minimum value for range slider input for ‘max buy count’ to 0.
– Trading settings: fix problem where strategy selection dropdown items got hidden behind navbar.
– Setup page: fix problem that showed notification that exchange credentials updated, when just an unrelated setting had changes.
– chart: fix missing trailing lines for sgsfutures.
– Chart: possibly fix jumpy dca buydown line.
– Fix issue with custom trading settings editor templates for non ultimate users.
– Trading settings: add max loss setting for sgsfutures
– trading settings: fix problem where strategy hints did not reflect btfd max buy count.
– Trading settings: reduce recommended minimum mvts for binance.us to 1$.
– overview sidebar: increase decimal precision for unrealized pnl for coinm markets.
– chart: prevent stacked timescale marks.
– Chart: fix symbol for base balance on okex swaps.
– Trading settings: increase default moc value for mm spot, activate unit cost by default.
– Improve trading hints on trading settings page. Display estimated USD values for unrealized pnl and pos. size in chart sidebar on coin-m futures.
– Setup page: fix display issue for config value of FETCH_ADDITIONAL_CANDLES, SHOW_ORDER_NOTIFICATIONS, CHART_MARKS.
– Chart: add config.bot.SHOW_ENTRY_LINE option for custom strategy users to remove gunbot entry price line. Can be configured on setup page.
– Text changes in Gunbot AI dialog.
– Setup page: add option to skip api key validation.
– Gunbot AI: add random strategy example prompt to welcome message.
– Improve positioning of buy/sell method dropdowns.
– small styling improvement for chat dialog.
– Trading settings: increase default value for max open contracts in futures builder strats.
– BTFD mode: fix reset condition to return to normal grid trading after BTFD triggered, and there are still open orders around.
– BTFD mode: tune trend filter conditions
– stepgridscalp / sgsfutures: add forced wait conditions to open a new position after ‘dynamic stop’ has hit.
– stepgridscalp / sgsfutures: allow ‘support orders’ when current buy count is 0 and opening new trades is allowed.
– stepgridscalp / sgsfutures: fix tl multiplier for rounds in which multiple orders are fired, multiplier is now applied on each order instead of only on the first order fired in round.
– stepgridscalp / sgsfutures: fix tl ratio not being applied on S2 orders.
– btfd mode: fix it not respecting stop after next sell.
– sgsfutures: add max loss SL option to close position when max absolute loss value is exceeded.
– BTFD mode: fix pct step size. Ease conditions for BTFD trend filter.
– Possibly fix ‘fetch additional candles’ for bybit and bitget.
– Improve chart loading times, improve gunbot AI strategy generation.
– Gunbot AI: improve use of built-in indicators.
– Improve strategy generation in Gunbot AI.
– Improve Gunbot AI strategy generation. Add option to add own OpenAI API key in config.bot.OPENAI_KEY.
– Dashboard, total base assets chart: attempt to remove untraded coin-m base coins from base dropdown.
– Chart: add pnl percentage to timescale marks.
– fix an issue that would not show orders on chart for MEXC.
– fix orderId for MEXC open orders.
– Trading settings: improve warning text when multiple types of sell trailing are enabled.