– sghybrid: tune conditions for when to use increased trailing ranges with ‘trend trailing’ option.
– Add option to show/hide SR lines in right click menu on chart. Possibly improve the behavior that some strategy related gui notifications stay visible until manually dismissed.
Will there be an arm-version for v24?
Will there be an arm-version for v24?
Hi Martin. Most of the people use Windows, Linux and Mac versions, so ARM version has the lowest priority. So far, the latest stable ARM version is v23.2.9:
– Fix for Binance and other exchanges PNL showing NaN in telegram messages and dashboard.
– Possible fix for GUI showing wrong API slots for Gunbot Ultimate users.
– fix a typeerror in gb simulator.
– fix an issue on PNL.
– possible fix for OKX partial orders.
– Use pretty exchange names where possible.
– Fix gui crash after trying to place a trade from right click dialog.
– Add ‘Keep 1x TL’ option to trading settings editor for futuresgrid.
– Update USE_TREND tooltip.
– Add options to set chart trade arrow colors, on setup page / global settings.
– Add new strategy settings to gui.
– Add daily option to total base assets chart on pnl page.
– futuresgrid: add new option to keep 1x tl position open, instead of closing full position and reopening shortly after.
– stepgridhedge: clone chart target lines to short pair.
– stepgridhedge: make it possible to override buy/sell enabled when using ‘USE_TREND’.
– stepgridhedge, add new settings: ‘Minimum step up pct’, ‘Minimum step down pct’, ‘Minimum step asymmetric’, ‘Instant open threshold (long)’, ‘Instant open threshold (short)’.
– Fix okx orders history.
– Fix pnl page for FTX
– Stepgrid / stepgridhybrid: fix case were buy count was 0 when it shouldn’t.
– Fix a type error when running simulator.
– Fix different orders in customStrats and webhooks,
– Add min step pct setting to sghybrid strategy editor.
– Stepgridhybrid,: add MIN_STEP_PCT option to use auto step size with a minimum % step.
– Futuresgrid: fix not closing 1x tl short position.
– fork ccxt.pro to correctly setup buy market orders at okex5 (a type of forbidden order).
– Possibly fix negative minimum value on total base assets chart.
– Fix an issue with customStrat that would handle the wrong pair. If you are using customStrat and running one of the latest build, it is highly suggested to update to this one.
– fix closeLimit for customStrat.
– Hide stop limit chart line for new strat.
– Possibly fix case where chart tick size precision is wrong.
– Refactor handing of ABP/unit cost target in GUI. Should fix the jumpy break even line.
– Refactor handling of APB/unit cost target (strategy side).
– Fix issue in trend module that prevented data being updated.
– Fix for ROE n/a.
– EU bank decided to change endpoints for fiat currencies conversion rates without notifying API users, in the middle of the night. If you have the initial error from Gunbot about XML, upgrade to this build. The old builds with the error dont harm trading tho, we use that XML just to convert pnl in different currencies.
– Stepgridhybrid: add settings to control minimum gain on partial and full sell orders. GAIN: 1 would make sure that no full sell happens before price is at least 1% (+fees) above the current break even or unit cost target. GAIN_PARTIAL: 0.5 makes sure that partial sell volume only considers buy orders bought at least 0.5% (+fees) below the current price.
– Stepgridhybrid: add new settings to set upper limit to partial sell quantity. Enable cap using: “PARTIAL_SELL_CAP”: true/false, set cap with: “PARTIAL_SELL_CAP_RATIO”: ratio of tl. Setting 1 as cap value means that a partial sell order may not exceed 1x TRADING_LIMIT in value.
– sghedge: fix mark text and notification text when a dca order gets blocked by buy/sell enabled, while use trend is on.
– Trading terminal: fix displayed symbol for market buy/sell orders on bybit.