Reserve Pile up per exchange request

Gunbot Shop Gunbot Forum Technical Support Reserve Pile up per exchange request

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • Novice

I know this may be a dumb request..

Is there a way to add an option to only reserve pile up withdraw on specific exchanges?

I would like to do this on my most secure ones that I can filter by IP Address for a withdraw to cold storage.

If I remember correctly the withdraw currently would be divided by all exchanges. So if my threshold was 0.5 btc withdraw on 3 exchanges that would make it 0.167 per exchange.  I would like to select one or two as opposed to all.

Thank you!

• This topic was modified 2 weeks, 5 days ago by Avatarlinuznutcry. Reason: Adding email follow up
    Keymaster
    • Administrator

A quick way to handle it would be to put the exchanges you want to withdraw from in a separate instance, so the whole amount will be used for that especific exchange.

On another note, I never used automatic withdraw function. What’s the exact name of the parameter? I can’t find it. Maybe it’s only of the parameters that got discarded?

Gunbot Shop - https://gunbot.shop

Participant
    • Novice

Thats a great idea..

If I remember correctly.. pile up must be true and then set these. That was from my v21.1 .0

“RESERVE_PILE_UP”: true,
    “withdraw_address”: “”,
    “withdraw_threshold”: 0.05,

The only way I will do a withdraw is from a static IP filter on the API Key and on only certain exchanges.

I have some extra gunthy coins.. What is the minimum bot version to buy so I can upgrade with coins?

Also.. do I need a separate wallet for the gunthy coins per bot/instance?

Thank you so much!

Keymaster
    • Administrator

If I remember correctly.. pile up must be true and then set these. That was from my v21.1 .0

“RESERVE_PILE_UP”: true,
    “withdraw_address”: “”,
    “withdraw_threshold”: 0.05,

I will tell you something when I know if it’s possible or not.

What is the minimum bot version to buy so I can upgrade with coins?

Standard. Note that upgrading from Standard to Pro with Gunthies doesn’t include Backtesting Addon.

Also.. do I need a separate wallet for the gunthy coins per bot/instance?

If you are running several instances of your same license, you can use the same wallet. For example, if you have Pro, you can run any number of instances in the exchanges you can run with Pro. In the case you buy a new separate license, it requires a new Gunthy Wallet as it’s a different license.

Note: When I say “you can run any number of instances”, I mean, you can run for example 7 instances in your Binance account, but the apis must belong to the same Binance account, of course.

Participant
    • Novice

That’s awesome!! Thank you! I never thought about running a second or third one. I currently have ultimate from pro because of the gunthy coins. I will add more mem and vCpu’s to my vm and whip up another instance just for btc trading. Thank you so much! It will keep me in practice because I need to review my bash scripts for starting the bot!

Keymaster
    • Administrator

Confirmed by dev team: Automatic withdraw feature was removed to improve security.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.