– Experimental: first commit of coinbase advanced refactor.
By 1st of December all coinbase pro / gdax users will be migrated to coinbase advanced api.
We encourage you to test it immediately to be sure you can continue in productions after deadline expired.
what we need to test:
1.- create an api/secret at coinbase advanced.
2.- start any pair you want (i.e.: EUR-BTC).
3.- check everything loads fine and the gui showing correctly your balances, charts, orderbook and you eventual trading history.
4.- if you dare enough test orders from the strategy.
Trading terminal and automatic pairs list in trading settings are work in progress.
This build gives access to US citizens too.
– Experimental: reduceOnly for binanceFutures sl/tp orders.
– coinbase advanced is now in the GUI for assets list.
Please all gdax/coinbase pro must migrate to Coinbase Advanced before 1st of December: start to test these builds so we can go out with a decent stable release ahead of time and thank you for your patience.
– fix Trading terminal in GUI.
– Redo gunbot ai strategy creation prompt using currently known best practices.
– AC: attempt to make coinbase work with tickers filters. There is limited data available, only price and volume, this affects which filters can be effectively used.
– Coinbase advanced frontend changes needed to configure keys and display pair lists.
– Add bot option “SHOW_VOLUME_INDICATOR”: false, to change default behavior for showing volume indicator.
– Fix Coinbase Advanced spinning only 1 cycle.
– Fix Coinbase custom strats methods for market orders: using Ask to buy as they enforcing IOC.
– Correctly naming quote_asset and base_asset in api calls for Coinbase (as they use it the other way around we do): affects market orders.
Beware some of you are restricted from trading some fiat currencies at Coinbase Advanced (but you already know it). Those currencies would now be available for you to trade. For example i can trade EUR-BTC but i cant trade USD-BTC. If i do, when firing orders, i would get an error saying “Account not available”: it means i cant have available USD for trading. I have to deal with it and use USDC…
GB team is working on a solution to show such disabled currencies as greyed out in the GUI when you add pairs, a new build will come to integrate that.
It is important we please test any possible variant of the strategies before and ahead 1st of December: after that date you wont be able to use Coinbase Pro/gdax anymore.
– fix Coinbase Advanced cancel orders
– implement pairs list in gui. Warning: actually there isnt a proper api endpoint to understand what pairs you are allowed to trade and what not, so i’m deducting from accounts endpoint. Please if you think you can trade a pair but the gui shows you cant do the following:
1.- add manually that pair in config.js.
2.- try trading that pair.
3.- if it allows you, send json file of that pair.
– Fix Coinbase Advanced market orders.
– Fix Coinbase Advanced showing orders from old time but not the most recent.
– More tuning to Coinbase Advanced pair list in trading settings > Add pair for “View only” pairs.
– Fix Coinbase Advanced market orders amounts in trading history.
– Fix mexc orders price in trading history.
– Fix a recurring error appearing out of nowhere with latest builds reporting an error for invalid signature at exchanges.
– Fix a reference error noticed with quanta_g orders at OKX5.
– Fix for Dashboard: add unrealized pnl to compare pairs table
– Set openOrders type toLowerCase() for coinbase advanced.
– Fix Coinbase fetching pairs for the GUI.
– Fix Coinbase validating api keys in edit licenses.
– Fix mm orders for Coinbase.
– Fix rounding and truncating orders price and amounts following Coinbase rules.
– Fix “available pairs to trade with api” at Coinbase.