– This build fixes bybit spot limit orders amount.
Quanta GT v1.08
• Added spread profit information in tooltip under Daily EBIT *experimental and feedback please
• Fixed a condition where a change in basis or interval parameter may not cancel and recreate existing orders
• Partially filled orders in certain circumstances might lead to a double buy or sell – this one should be fixed but feedback needed
• Added additional check if user enters a value < 1 in orderDepth
• Fixed edge case where last base order amount is displayed incorrectly on gui lines
• Fixed a condition on simulator where advanced setup would result in an undefined rate error.
This build sees Quanta GT feature complete and ‘known bug’ free – big thanks to everyone for feedback. Please feedback if you find any bugs as I will start on phase 2 – automagic volatility controllers. Implementing Parkinson, German-Klass and Yang & Zhang. Phase 3 will be marketMaker mode and perpetual hedge.
By this build it is not needed to inject a customStratEditor.json file for quanta strat: gunbot would create it for new users if they dont have it.
– Add needed data for bybit ‘avail., for orders’ to gui coremem
– Chart sidebar: attempt to fix margin ratio stat for bybit.
– Stepgrid: fix edge case that could cause losing trades when using very small step size.
– Chart sidebar: likely fix missing ‘avail. for orders’ stat for bybit.
This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by Javieralv.