Last days have been very good. The bot is doing a good job grinding the charts. This is ETH graph of the last days:
More interesting info:
As I told you, I have removed USDT-BTC pair, so the profit I got with it is not measured in this report, but we can see the profit I got with the other coins:
So far the results and performance are very good. I’m testing a fix for a little bug I noticed since 24 hours . This bug only affects to v3 versions, but it’s not a big deal as even with it v3 is much better than v2 IMO. Hopefully I will be reporting soon the fix is working 100%.
On another note, I have created a new variant based on C6 but focused on being able to reach to deep DCAs with very low funds requirement. Its name is CB6 and it reduces funds requirement by 58% compared to C3, while C6’s reduction is around 39%.