– Features in case binance futures api issues happen:
– Strategy EWO: Fix for send long/short orders.
– Strategy TENKAN DCA for all strategies.
– Strategy PULLBACK: identical to EWO, close logics are not affected by the lockdown.
– Strategy MOTO: identical to EWO, close positions functions are not affected by the lockdown.
– Strategy FIBONACCI: identical to EWO, close positions functions are not affected by the lockdown.
– Strategy SUPPORT/RESISTANCE: identical to EWO, take in consideration supres timer is already locking trades based on that setting, this extra check is on top of the timer (it means it double checks only when your personal timer is expired). Close position orders are not affected.
– Strategy GRID: identical to EWO, last buy and last sell rates are stored from the fired order internally if the Margin Availability changed. GRID does not provide any close position method.
– All ROE close, reductions, stop loss orders are not affected by this hack
– Strategy ONESCALPER: identical to EWO, locks on top of one scalper timer if the trading history is not coming, roe scalper and close positions are not affected, add to position when roe is positive is affected by this lockdown.
– All ROE_SPREAD functions are affected by this lockdown.
– Strategy FUTURESGRID: identical to EWO, close position is not affected
– Ftx beaxy trading history
– Limits GUI last order notifications to orders that happened in the last hour