Gunbot Shop › Gunbot Forum › General Discussion › Gunbot v23.x Beta changelogs › Reply To: Gunbot v23.x Beta changelogs
– Custom strategies: await async user code before writing data to custom strat store.
– AutoConfig: fix problem with missing 24h volatility data on several exchange.
– stepgridhybrid: fix seldom condition that could prevent placing an initial reference price for steps up an down.
– stepgridhybrid: improve partial sell volume calculation, by better inspecting how much of the order history is relevant for the current trade.
– AutoConfig: fix several filter types that were broken for manageOverrides2 job type.
– Trend module: fetch 1h and 4h candles only once per interval, update data for open candle with available 15m candle data.
– Fix crash in gui license check on first run, improve saving open status of market and overview sidebar.
– Disable fetching pairs on old /pairs page, so it can always be used as fallback in case exchange api changes too much. Several small improvements to handling exchange credentials input.
– Use full display width for new gui views.
– Improve styling of exchange selection on setup page.
– Several improvements to setup page.
– Add dismiss option to gui trade notifications.
– small improvements to trading settings: add active pair count to table header, use a bit more width on highres displays.
– make dismissable alert to actually dismiss until announcement channel is new and unread.
– Fix unwanted redirect to /bitrage.
– Add /chart to navbar. Get rid of close icon button on other views.
– Add Huobi to Gunbot One exchanges.
– Ensure navigation dropdown closes on mobile devices, after opening it and clicking a link not in the dropdown.
– Fix several code suggestions for autoconfig job templates in code editor.
– Fix several issues with entering and validating exchange credentials on setup page.
Gunbot Shop - https://gunbot.shop