– fix NEAR and ICP pairs cycling at okex
– fix trade arrows not showing in charts.
– fix pairs cycling stop after some cycles at okex.
– fix the some assets at bybit
– fix kraken XDG/DOGE issues.
– fix MEXC pairs cycling after latest api update.
– fix saving password going to black GUI.
– fix telegram errors causing bot restarts.
– fix GUI going black over a pnl sum.
– porting several fixes to ccxt exchanges f
New way of handling pair and strategy settings
The old ‘pairs’, ‘strategies’ and ‘easy edit’ pages are replaced by a single new page: ‘trading settings’.
The new editor no longer separates ‘overrides’ from ‘strategies’, every setting you make is pair specific by default.
If you like the settings, you can choose to apply them on multiple pairs at once or save as preset to use in the future.
I would recommend starting to use this with a clean installation: no active pairs and no saved strategies. (just a recommendation, nothing should break with existing configs)
The reason for this is that there is no longer a need to have all the preset strategies (like gain, or emotionless) in config.js. All the presets are a native part of the GUI now.
If you want to keep using your old strategies, make sure to rename them to something that is not treated as a ‘reserved strategy name’
Reserved strategy names:
– builder (futures)
– market_maker (futures)
Exchanges with tickers support:
For the exchanges above, you can select pairs from a list. Some exchanges that should easily allow ticker style pair selection, require manual adding at the moment. This will get added soon, no need to report.
Other exchanges require entering pair names manually.
New settings page
The old ‘profile’ and ‘global settings’ pages are replaced by a single new page: ‘setup’.
Currently it is only possible to add api keys from partner exchanges and other certified exchanges. Support for more exotic exchanges will come, there is no need to report this.
The edit licence option has moved to its own page. Keys that are already registered get prefilled when adding exchange credentials on the setup page.
– Breaking change for custom strategies: strategy files must be saved in ./customStrategies folder from now on. Assign them like this: “STRAT_FILENAME”: “pro_strat.js”,
– Port PCT_STEP_SIZE from stepgridhybrid to stepgridhedge
Recap of available step options:
When AUTO_STEP_SIZE is enabled, steps are ATR based.
When AUTO_STEP_SIZE is disabled, STEP_SIZE defines the step size.
When PCT_STEP_SIZE is disabled, STEP_SIZE is set as an absolute price difference.
When PCT_STEP_SIZE is enabled, the value in STEP_SIZE represents a percentage. Setting 2 will lead to having steps of 2% of current price.
Gunbot Shop - https://gunbot.shop